Creating Smiles our patients are proud to show off!
- Fixed orthodontic appliances
- Radiance, Empower and Lingual brackets (American Orthodontics, Invisalign)
- “Aesthetic” braces – for adult and image conscious older teens that offer reduced visibility
- Retainers – fixed bonded and removable retainers of different designs
- On site lab – reduces cost to patient for appliances and wait time
- Orthopaedic appliances- to influence jaw positions during growth.
- Surgery assisted cases – Some treatment recommendations are aided with a surgical component as standard orthodontic treatment alone will not give an ideal result
- TADS – Temporary bone anchors used to facilitate complex treatment especially for adult patients.
Live Changing smiles start at the wireworks
We confirm all appointments by email one to three days prior to when you are scheduled to come in to see us. A minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations would be appreciated to maintain an efficient schedule and allow us ample time to offer another patient the time that was reserved for you.
Emergency visits will be scheduled during business hours leaving early and late afternoon appointments available for regularly scheduled adjustment visits that our patients share.
What will my treatment cost? Every patient’s treatment is different, as each individual is different. Our fees are based upon the complexity of your case and the length of your treatment. At the Wireworks, we are pleased to offer our patients flexible payment plans, making orthodontic treatment affordable and feasible for all.
Upon commencing your orthodontic treatment with the Wireworks you will be entering a partnership with our orthodontic team. By committing to treatment, you are agreeing to maintain and care for your orthodontic appliances as well as to cooperate and comply with our team’s treatment directions.
It is only with your partnership that we can achieve an ideal final result.
Braces aren’t just for kids anymore!
We will need to make a treatment plan for you and will require thorough and accurate diagnostic records. This appointment will be approximately 30 minutes in duration.
The components of the records appointment are:
A “head x-ray” used to measure the size of the patient’s jaws and the position of their teeth.
This x-ray is used to determine the presence of all a patient’s teeth, the health of their roots and in addition the health of the jaw bone. The Panorex also gives us a view of the wisdom teeth, whether they are visible in the mouth or not.
Our assistant will take several photos of you.
Our clinical assistant will also take impressions of your teeth, which will be turned into accurate 3 dimensional replicas of your teeth. We will utilize these models in conjunction with the x-rays and photos to formulate a definitive treatment plan for you.
We will schedule a follow up complimentary case presentation appointment at which time you will meet with our treatment coordinator who will discuss the orthodontic findings.